The owners of this website accept no responsibility for data submitted through insecure areas of this website or if you navigate away from www.lumostation.com.
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”) seeks to protect individuals against interferences with their privacy by regulating the way in which personal data is collected, handled, disclosed, used and stored. This has been enhanced with the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
This statement sets out how Lumo Station aims to protect the privacy of personal data, your rights in relation to your personal data managed by Lumo Station and the way Lumo Station collects, holds, uses and discloses personal data. This statement explains how we use personal data we collect about you
1.1. Purposes for Which Lumo Station Collects Personal Data
• To enhance or improve your user experience
• To respond to inquiries and resolve complaints and disputes
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations and orders of a competent authority
1.2. The Types of Personal Data That Lumo Station May Collect and Hold
1.2.1. Personal Data That Lumo Station May Collect Include
• Your name
• Your email address
1.2.2. Personal Data That Lumo Station May Hold
• Lumo Station may hold all the data mentioned in paragraph 1.2.1, except your name and email address which will be deleted after SIX (6) months of the time of collection, unless required longer to resolve complaints or disputes.
2. How Long Does Lumo Station Keep Your Personal Data?
• Lumo Station will keep your certain personal data e.g. your email address for as long as necessary in order to provide the best experience when using the website.
• Lumo Station may keep records of your personal data for SIX (6) months after the date it has been captured unless required longer resolving complaints or disputes.
• Lumo Station will keep your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and code of practices.
3. How Does Lumo Station Collect Your Personal Data?
• Lumo Station usually collects personal data directly from you, in the form of direct email communication or from completing one of our sign up forms. Lumo Station requires you to complete a consent form to acknowledge that you are fully aware of the collection and processing of your personal data.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
4.1. Disclosure of Personal Data By Lumo Station
• Lumo Station will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties without your informed consent.
•Lumo Station may share your personal data if it is required to do so by virtue of any legal obligations (such as law enforcement, tax)
4.2. Affiliate Programs
• Lumo Station is not part of any affiliate programs
4.3. Marketing Communications
• Your information may be used for marketing or promotional purposes and only with your consent. Consent will be requested on an individual basis requesting opt-in
• Lumo Station will not sell or rent your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes without your explicit consent (opt-in).
4.4. Security and Storage of Your Information
• Lumo Station takes the security and confidentiality of personal data very seriously. Your information will be stored and processed on a PC which is encrypted and password protected.
• Lumo Station takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal data using technical, and security measures to reduce the risks of misuse, interference and loss; and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
This includes as a minimum:
• Limiting physical access to the PC
• Limiting access to the information Lumo Station may collect about you
• Limiting which personnel authorized to access your data. Only those needed to perform the website services Lumo Station provides to you.
• Firewalls filter, data encryption
• Putting in place physical, electronic and procedural safeguards
5. Access to Your Information and Your Data Protection Rights
• You have the right to access the personal data Lumo Station holds about you, and request us to delete, correct any inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading personal data.
• You shall be aware that deleting your personal data may prevent us from supplying the club services that Lumo Station provides.
• Lumo Station shall use reasonable endeavors to provide you access to your personal data within ONE (1) month of receiving your request.
• If you would like to request access to the personal data Lumo Station holds about you, please contact the website administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lumo Station will take all the necessary steps to verify that it is you making the request before granting access or making corrections to your personal data.
PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF VIA E-MAIL
Enter your email address
6. Contact Us
• If you have any questions, complaints or concerns about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by writing to Data protection Office by email at email@example.com
• If you are concerned about how Lumo Station handled your personal data, you may send a complaint using one of the following methods:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response within a reasonable period.
• However, should you consider that your complaint has not been dealt with care, you may decide to contact directly the Oregon Department of Justice by:
8. Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
9. Contact Information
Data Protection Officer